Are you the kind of girl that hits snooze on her alarm in the morning soaking up every ounce of sleep she can get? Have you ever run out of time wishing you had that extra time to beautify your face before heading out the door? I have come up with 5-minute face regimen. If you follow this concept, you can get your extra beauty sleep and still have a radiating look for the day.
Minute 1: Primer and Concealer
- Step 1: Rub primer in on your face.
- Step 2: Use your concealer of choice to cover unwanted blemishes.
Minute 2: Powder
- Step 3: Set your face makeup with powder.
Minute 3: Blush and Lipstick
- Step 4: Place blush (I use a brown and a pink) on cheeks.
- Step 5: (My favorite part) Lipstick time!
Minute 4: Eye shadow and Eyeliner
- Step 6: Use an eye-shadow chubby stick.
- Step 7: Tight-line (I use color) on the outer rim of the eye.
- Step 8: Use your neutral: black, brown, etc. to go across the top of the eye.
Minute 5: Mascara
- Step 9: Go down your eyelashes and then go up on the top lashes. Then, complete the mascara on the bottom.
And voila! You have a gorgeous face ready for the day! Quick, easy, and useful on a hurried morning.